Sunday, April 10, 2011

Writing? Me? Really?

I am not a writer but I have to pretend to be one for school. That aside I was not sleeping well for some reason over the last week or so. During those insomniac episodes I found myself working up a fictional character and I wanted to write about her and maybe get a story or book scoped out. This tormented me for nights when I was supposed to be sleeping. First i was blaming it on not enough carbs since I am attempting to do better in that department and take a few pounds off for a challenge. Besides I still think i could spare a few more pounds. After all I still am technically considered overweight on charts right? That aside I still have that damn book inside of me and I have to get it out.
Saturday morning I woke up and started typing under a working title. Next thing i knew i had ten pages in Word of complete utter bad writing. Okay, maybe its not the best but the content might be okay with the right co-author or editor. So I will finish it over the next few months and then see what is there and if it might be worked into a book or something. Meanwhile I still have homework assignments due and I still have to drag myself out of the bed every day to take care of the dogs and get myself fed and off to classes.
Now I can report i did finally get more than 3 hours of sleep last night. I hope to accomplish that again tonight so I can enjoy classes instead of doze off in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment