Thursday, April 14, 2011

Only three weeks in the semester left and.....

I am nearly done with this semester and I am at my usual can't wait to finish it and start on something new. This time around classes have been good mostly. English has been the least fun but I think I have my A anyway. Only one project and one small assignment to complete and it will be done. The math is going well as can be expected. It is another baby step to college algebra which I will take in the fall. Then I will have to plug away at statistics in the spring and that should wipe the math for my degree out. Yeah! Psychology and Sociology round out this semester's academics and I am holding my own their as well. I expect to have A's in all of them as I have succeeded in doing well in all of the tests so far. Finally the Water Aerobics and the Swim for Fitness classes have done me the most good physically. I have lost nearly ten pounds and built some great muscles all over. I never knew I would like to exercise. In fact as a kid I avoided physical activity as a rule. Wish I hadn't though cause then I would have not had all the weight and health issues I experienced over the last 30 years. So as the semester comes to the end I am satisfied at accomplishing something I never have before. I have completed three consecutive semesters of college and can really believe I will see it all the way through to my BA. How great is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment